Due to our rapid growth, we have several positions available. This positions enters data into computer or onto magnetic tape or disk for subsequent entry by performing the following duties.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Compares data entered with source documents, or reenters data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
- Makes necessary corrections to information entered.
- Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.
- Keeps record of work completed.
- Reviews error reports and enters corrections into computer.
- Transmits entered information into database.
- Files or routes source documents after entry.
- Answer phone calls regarding entered authorizations and authorization procedures.
- Faxes special provider lists to ordering providers as needed.
- Ensure compliance with and/or adheres to Company HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Ensures integrity of data entered into company systems and/or databases.
- Ability to come to work onsite and work the regular schedule for the position.
- Compliance with all personnel policies and procedures.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.