- Human Resources
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 3 weeks ago
- 1 available
· Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
· Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates, schedules and coordinates WebEx and/or onsite interviews and responds with follow up letters at the end of the recruiting process .
· Conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
· Assist with Employee Relations by addressing employee's requestions and questions.
· Verifies I-9 documentation and e-verify and maintains that they are current.
· Prepares new hire files, and maintains employee filing in HRIS system.
· Submits the online background checks and assist with onboarding of new hires.
· Assist with preparing employee separation notices and related documentation.
· Ensures that employee data is correctly entered into the company record keeping systems (T&A, LMS, HRIS, PE) and databases and into the PEO company system.
· Assist in reviewing employee timesheets and PTO requests in preparation for biweekly payroll
· Assist with medical, STD/LTD, FMLA, WC claims processes for PEO to administer properly.
· Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
· Complies with and/or adheres to company HIPAA policies and procedures.
· Compliance with all personnel policies and procedures.