General accounting, fixed assets, trend analysis, business insurance coverage.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Maintain and prepare financial reports, records and general ledgers
- Preparing documents such as tax returns, monthly reports and financial statements
- Preparing account reconciliation
- Documenting and evaluating current finance procedures
- Prepare and analyze budgets
- Analyze Trends
- Performs general accounting functions.
- Reports Organization’s finances to management.
- Offers suggestions about resource utilization.
- Prepares journal entries
- Billing activities, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Demonstrates initiative in understanding process flows and controls.
- May assist in administrative duties, such as maintaining schedules, providing telephone support, filing transcription and the production of forms.
- Ensures strict confidentiality of financial records
- Abides by all applicable local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with and/or adheres to company HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Ensures integrity of data entered into company systems and/or databases.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works under general supervision.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA, other federal, state, and local standards, and company attendance policies and procedures.
- Ability to come to work and work the regular schedule and shift for the position.
- Compliance with all personnel policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties and related essential duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree or equivalent from four-year college or technical school or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient at expert level with software programs such as but not limited to: Sage/Peachtree, Microsoft Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, Net Suite, Great Plains, Quickbooks, SQL, SAP.