Responsible for providing support, planning, monitoring and reporting on key projects from conception through implementation related to specific deliverables. The scope and responsibilities include performing a variety of operations and tasks, managing project details, performing analysis, reporting and monitoring and driving project achievement by implementing management best practices. Responsible for tracking daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reporting requirements. Interacts with clients and internal staff to ensure that reports are submitted timely. Responsible for ensuring report submissions are documented, archived, and available for client and/or internal audits. Maintains log of all reporting requirements, tracks and communicates deadlines to internal staff members. Provides updates to departmental stakeholders as requested. Prepares weekly summary of reports that are due for the week, to be presented to Senior Management team each week. Sends reminders to internal staff. Works directly with the Manager, Contractual Reporting to ensure documentation, tracking, and submissions are in compliance with business requirements
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills.Prepare schedules and produce monthly/quarterly reports.
- Participate in the development of the internal/client reports inventory
- Strong documentation skills; assist with Business Requirement Document development.
- Help investigate internal & external queries with regards to client requirements.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas and feedback in a constructive way.
- Able to communicate with professionalism at all levels of management and company personnel in both technical and non-technical terms.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Able to work independently and take initiative, make recommendations and decisions in collaboration with supervisor and analysts.
- Able to efficiently manage resources and prioritize tasks.
- Able to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while keeping to deadlines.
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and think creatively.
Required Education and Experience
- Familiarity with health care operations, provider data, and claims data preferred.
- Minimum 2 years health care industry experience.